andersonvalleybrewingImperial Boont Amber: Our classic recipe cranked up a little louder to 8.8%. Tonight it's paired with 88 keys...any requests?
- peterbjustSmooth Up in Ya - Bulletboys
- ginnykmorrisYum! My favorite 🍺
- andersonvalleybrewing@colonel_bathtub We'll have to bust out the 6 string for that
- peterbjustDo it. Throw down some WASP after that.
- andersonvalleybrewing@colonel_bathtub Followed by Y&T and Triumph?
- peterbjustTruth. May as well Lay It On the Line. But none of that summertime girls mtv swill for Y&T. Gots to go early wit Black Tiger.
- andersonvalleybrewing@colonel_bathtub Perhaps we've found our first collaboration beer/band? AVBC and Y&T "Open Fire" rauchbier
- andersonvalleybrewing@unjustus We just launched in Vegas--we'll see what the future holds for Sin City
- peterbjustAffirmative. Naturally, it will need to be a heater.
- craftbeersweden@andersonvalleybrewing Can we get this to Sweden? You have to talk to @galateastefan and fix this ;-)
- andersonvalleybrewing@kepi_kimo What would Santa say?
- d_rock_tSend some to Ohio please :-)
- andersonvalleybrewing@kepi_kimo Well if you ever *actually* come to the brewery then our magic 8 ball says "It is certain" you'd leave with some cool stuff
- andersonvalleybrewing@cruizin01 We're working on making more, places like Lizardville would likely get a keg
- andersonvalleybrewing@chrillebulle Unlikely it would happen in 2013 but never say never
- d_rock_tI had never heard of lizardville. Next time I'm up north ill have to stop by. I have enjoyed all of Anderson Valley beers so far that I've been able to get my hands on. Keep up the good work!
- carlsson_mattiasAny more nice stuff on the way across the atlantic to Sweden?
- andersonvalleybrewing@carlsson_mattias For now it's just package, maybe sometime in the future
Log in to like or comment.