testkitchenThis afternoon in the Test Kitchen, we're practicing our carving skills. How are you cooking your turkey?
- rchrispySmoking it!
- chef_jennerBrine and roast.
- mtmpharmBrine and smoke...bestest turkey ever!
- chuckseattleConfit legs and thighs sous vide, slow roasted breast, stock from wing tips, backbone, neck, feet and head with heart, gizzard for gravy
- ckflournoyBaked in a bag. :)
- thealexgreen47Deboning the whole bird, stuffing it full of homemade boudin, rolling it up and smoking it.
- cucumberjuiceTurkey breast only: brining with apple juice + ginger + orange and in the usual brine ingredients, then baking with homemade lemon butter stuffed under the skin.
- dawnk777My mom and my SIL are cooking the turkeys!
Log in to like or comment.