blogilatesEasiest healthiest cookie recipe in the world! 1 banana + 1 cup oats = cookie. You can add berries or raisins if you want. Just mash all together in bowl with your hands and bake for 15-20 min at 350F. Done!
- _workforitWere these crunchy or chewy? 😊
- youresoulbeautifulJust made these too! They taste great, thanks cassey! @blogilates <3
- dreamingsunflower@murdiii I made like 9. They didn't turn out well, I think I cooked them too long.
- amayzunGonna make these is afternoon
- sofiedjVery jummy!!! Thank you 😊👍
- rawanmahfouzAre these crunchy or chewy?? @illbefitthanks @itsmissmichelle @ellechicdesigns
- coaching4life_llc@rawanmahfouz mine with bananas came out crunchy and then I made a batch the substituted the bananas with applesauce and they came out chewy - I also added granola and some dark chocolate pieces
- rawanmahfouz@ellechicdesigns thank you so much for replying!
- michellelouisa_@rawanmahfouz It really depends on the size and how long you leave them in. Mine were kinda crunchy on the outside & a little bit chewy on the inside. :)
- getinspiredgetmovingI will make these and take them to school! Haha :)
- kellyhall1Thank you for sharing this recipe :) I made them for my sons school as a healthy treat option and they loved them.
- mollysmaleLove all your stuff! You should make a magazine!!! @blogilates
- claudia_jayne_clarkWhat are the calories??:)
- amywilsonxoxo_How many calories in one cookie ?
- chanelleannemalapitCan this be microwaved?
- jayjoebabe23This was good! Just made it
- naoumiloveThanks for the recipe, its healthy and i love the tasted!!!!!
- narcywaimin@chanelleannelove idk, i dont think so...
Log in to like or comment.