theradavist@empirebmx this is the good shit!
- boxed.whineBest way to start a nap in the Catskills.
- m_demartinoDid you get this in Austin? Where? Picked up a Willet single barrel rye after not being able to find a Van Winkle
- theradavist@pistolpete12 not from KY and over priced
- pistolpete12@johnprolly ...but delicious nonetheless
- varg_grav@pistolpete12 the Hudson Rye is great, but over priced. @johnprolly Pappy 12 is a great bottle! @m_demartino The Willet Rye is pretty damn good! Hooray for Whiskey!
- mlprojectcan't even find it in KY! dude cracked a bottle of mitcher's 20 year single barrel at work the other day. amazing.
- a_babinicz@philfr0mthefuture that good stuff..!!!..trying to hit produce row..?..
- lumpypuddingHow'd you get the pappy? They've been out of stock for months. I don't expect to see any until September...
- theradavistHUDSON IS OVERPRICED RIVER WATER
- johnstocknycRIP VAN WINKLE NEVER SET FOOT IN KENTUCKY
- joshuahinesA good bottle, ne'er, a great bottle, made by buffalo trace, a fine whiskey maker, the van winkle name has become a bit diluted, though drinking Ky whiskey, never a bad idea
- gordon_yeager@nocoastroast @joshuahines Not the same Van Winkle. Most of the Van Winkle currently available isn't Buffalo Trace yet...
- gordon_yeager@johnprolly You know your stuff. VWFR is fantastic
- hippopigemousTry the 20yr
- marcanspencerFor you @svnlto
- svnltooh my!
- theradavist@hippopigemous have had just about everything from Van Winkle
Log in to like or comment.