birdiefoeI met Eugene Cernan today. He was the last man on the moon. I can't even begin to describe to you guys what an amazing experience this was, it gave me chills. He was really nice, and the first thing he said when I shook his hand was, "What's a pretty young lady like you doing pushing planes around?". He flew into Austin Executive for the Formula 1 race tomorrow, best day of my life! @xenijardin you don't know me but I follow you on here nod thought you would like this.
- xenijardin@birdiefoe what a wonderful story! I just shared this awesome photo with @milesobrien and he tells me he has flown with him in his T34, and hung out with him! You seem like a totally cool person. Thank you so much for this awesome story! 😊✈👍🆒
- birdiefoeThanks for checking it out @xenijardin ! Another one of the reasons I love my job. You and @milesobrien should stop by Austin Executive sometime. It's a pretty sweet set up and we have a lot of SR22's! It's crazy right now for Formula 1, there are jets parked everywhere!
- xenijardin@birdiefoe totally awesome! We will absolutely have to come hang out! So glad you pinged me!!!
- birdiefoe@xenijardin Definitely stop by sometime, I'll take y'all out to lunch! ✈🍴☕😸
- kimhillCernan goes all the way back to Gemini. Great to see the original Right Stuff still in circulation...
Log in to like or comment.