ed.templetonHow much fortune can one man have in his life before catching a little misfortune?
- morrisflAre the doctors saying you shouldn't skate anymore? Hard times for sure, you got a lot of pawns pulling for ya.
- photofilmerLol sick!
- ed.templetonI can't even imagine the chronic pain some live with, and the devastation that would be leveled on someone with a 9-5 job if this were to happen to them. Indeed perspectives. Even within this personal disaster, I count myself fortunate.
- jeremyrameyThe better question is how much misfortune can a man have in his life before he has a little fortune?
- horatiofresh@tempster_returns was that at High Museum in ATL?
- mkultra_coThis is probably the sickest picture I've ever seen bravo Ed
- bunterbearYou will fix and amaze yourself and everyone else. I used my 'breakage time' to let my brain go a little bit teenage-boredom loopy 😁
- fabricesanchez_This is for sure a Anish Kapoor broken mirror sculpture, took the same picture a few years back. In the makes the sound change a swell within It's parabolic shape. @tempster_returns heal well.
- exhaleinspiration@tempster_returns where do i send gifts to my benevolent overlord?
- littleillusion^ +1
- therealmattmartin@tempster_returns get well Ed
- sepflWhich app?^^
- sk8orfryGnar gnar brother
- kristin_108Wild one
- robbiefloLove you Ed. Get well homie
Log in to like or comment.