juneambroseRockmom Cooking Chronicles!Salmon Croquettes are ready to be fried..combined 2 egg,chopped garlic,onions,parsley,thyme,red pepper,salt & pepper,bread crumbs
- m_benzoooPaired with what??.... It looks so good!
- caramelbarbie86My favorite meal, I eat mine with maple syrup!
- _ambitioussheaI'm having salmon tonight too
- ind139you need to come out with a cookbook or a blog with all your receipes..
- mzkmich@lajeffabonita86 , I thought it was just me that eats them like that, fire huh? Those of u that haven't tried it ya'll are tripping!! Ijs
- tcup1974Are you a chef or stylist?
- divaah21I'm hungry all over again!
- tbeautysophaMy fav
- lyrispectDoes happy dance bc I have ALL the ingredients and was gonna make salmon cakes this week. I just started blending garlic,spinach and mushrooms in a food processor then added it to salmon/other ingredients for extra nutrients&flavor! Can't wait to try yours too!Thx:)
- itskeyshanicole@lyrispect Yours sounds like it tastes good also! 👌
- apeezay_Thank u for the recipe!!!
- me_215Or The Next Food Network Star !
- iam_beejay@precbless I'm gonna have to try them with the parsley & thyme & red pepper. Everything else I already use. Love it!
- whoisshereallySalmon Croquettes = Fish Cakes
- rated_michelleSalmon Croquette = fish balls (African style fish balls prep similarly and cooked down with vegetables and a spicy onion and tomato sauce) ❤❤
- not_a_h8rThank you for that!
- lyrispect@itskeyshanicole thanks! :) it IS!
- bibo7171U need to write a cookbook for ppl gd healthy food!????
Log in to like or comment.