truthslingerYes, this is a loo. The gents. And yes, that's a sofa.
- barbaraomondiWhich hotel is that?
- edgicoviSo you like do your business then chill there if it was too tasking?
- truthslingerDefinitely @duaneceek thanks.
- truthslingerYou should @stevekitots hata kama it's for lunch or just a night so you see the rooms.
- truthslingerThat is true @chef_pinchito it's kinda expensive but a good experience. It's one of those where you save proper and then go.
- truthslingerThis is Swahili Beach Hotel @oyoo1
- truthslingerSomething like that @edgicovi. Resting time.
- brbzyAw hell no! Na za madame ziko aje?
- nadupoyStill dnt understand. . .couch & washroom. 0_o
- truthslingerYou can only imagine @brbzy
- truthslingerIt's not for understanding @nadupoy, it's a rest room not an understanding room :)
- nadupoyTrue! True! :-)
- sabzeeroZa ma girls ziko na shoe rack.
- truthslingerOh really? @sabzeero though I'm not eti surprised
- aograceus@sabzeero word! To take ur heels off while u pop a squat! They know what's up! 😉😜
- truthslingerHaha Grace, that stuff don't go down well in heels? @aograceus
- aograceus@truthslinger Lol! The stuff tht goes down in that room...u need to be very comfortable! Hahahahha..and if can kick the heels off..even better!..and if there is a special shoe rack..all I'm saying is those people know what's up!
- onguruSwahili Beach. Beautiful hotel.
- truthslingerVery @onguru
- onguru@truthslinger did you see my SMS on Sato?
Log in to like or comment.