truthslingerThis wave almost swallowed up my phone. I had to lift it high over my head to avoid drowning it.
For a lot of these wave photos, I went into the water as the tide started to come in and got to waist high depth and got the photos from there because the waves were cleaner and bigger there than on the beach itself.
This was shot at sunrise in Diani.
- truthslinger#Africa #Kenya #Diani #beach #waves #water #sunrise #Africansunrise #ocean
- wiselarWorth it! @truthslinger
- nalaayietaTook ur phone into the water... Ur brave... Great photo tho...
- stevekitotsVerrr nice bwana @truthslinger
- boydwyliephotoMy goodness!!!
- truthslingerI think so too @wiselar. Totally worth it.
- truthslingerIt was the only way to get a satisfactory shot @ninja_muffin23 and thanks
- truthslingerAsante bwana @stevekitots
- truthslingerThanks @vickies_secret. This is why I love the coastal sunrise.
- truthslingerYes @boydwyliephoto that was my reaction both to the wave....and when I realised I got the shot :). Thanks a lot.
- kevdanativeWow!! Awesome
- truthslingerThanks man @kevdanative
- brbzyBeautiful... absolutely stunning!!!
- truthslinger@brbzy thanks :)
- koinangeNice edit on this one!
- truthslingerThank you @morekoins
Log in to like or comment.