younghouseloveChalkboard is now gettin' its Christmas on. #holly #jolly #YHLChristmas
- _.__kara__._I read that as jo-o-olly!
- kjoyeldridgeDid u use a chalk pen?
- tejaynesLooks great!!
- michelledupuisLove the snowman!
- jessicajolly1My virtual bff's really do love me! (I'm usually a quiet blog reader/ non comment type) My last name is JOLLY, so I will accept this as a personal shout out! Love it @younghouselove!
- bowdenismsThis is such great inspiration for my #chalkartchristmas project. Love it!
- ajeff514Whoa! No way? :) baby steps are turning into giant steps!!
- roociambrielloDoes it squeak? The squeaking is the only thing that makes me ban chalkboards in my home... 💂
- gracefilledinteriorsReclaimed wood? Love it!
- younghouselove@alycebass and @kjoyeldridge and @roociambriello we dipped the chalk in water and it wrote brighter (and was less screechy). @blissfullyeverafter We actually made it with cheap wood from Home Depot that we beat up a little ;) @jessicajolly1 Holla! Totally a personal shout out.
- alycebassPerfect! Thanks for the tip. I will be doing that tomorrow on our homeschool chalk board.
- meanwhilemayLove the message!! So cute & creative :)
- givemepenguinssCrayola makes something called crayon chalk. It's softer, brighter and doesn't squeak or feel gross.
- ladeelinda@givemepenguinss Dipping your regular chalk in a glass of tap water for a few seconds does the same thing. It dries out just fine. Promise.
- moxiemandaWow @ladeelinda I am going to try that!
- ladeelinda@moxiemanda Being a teacher comes with secret teacher knowledge!
- jenniferlauradesignWe did our advent tree on our chalkboard- drew a Charlie Brown tree and then everyday we add one ornament! Kind of advent in reverse I guess...
- budababymommaThere are also chalk markers that are totally dust free, have c
- budababymommaHave a chalk look and don't squeak, they are my new favorite for my pantry door chalkboard!
Log in to like or comment.