iftheywouldnapAnd this is what happens when baby has free reign of the sewing room. I'll probably regret this later. But the productivity is worth it right now!
- nobigdillkatyWowsa. My sewing organization always ebbs and flows, too. Productivity is a good price to pay!
- sewfearlessScrap bag playtime is definitely worth it.
- heatherehammondFor the record, my whole house pretty much looks like this right now. You do what you can
- rufflesandstuffMy studio looked like that for a full two years. As long as there's nothing dangerous around, I'll clean anything to get in an hour of sewing! :)
- alidamakesI'm glad I'm not the only one! Ellie loves to play with my scraps and buttons an Pom poms.
- iftheywouldnap@nobigdillkaty for the record, it was actually organized before he got to it! He just pulled out the scrap bin and went to town. The things we do for sewing time!
- iftheywouldnap@rufflesandstuff so good to know! And this was just the scrap bin, so nothing but fun :)
- iftheywouldnap@alidamakes Emmett's faves are scraps and my small drawer of cardstock. :)
- iftheywouldnap@sewfearless kindred souls, you and I ;)
- iftheywouldnap@heatherehammond we have days (weeks?) like that. Luckily, today, just one room. But we'll see about tomorrow..
Log in to like or comment.