corybookerMy #SNAPchallenge food for the week
- jaylambBe strong!!!
- dmbj2012Good luck with that.
- tamelizI hope that this opens a lot of eyes!
- nevisian_galThis is so interesting to me. You can do it.
- stacymoskusIm curious about your meals for the week.
- suhaylah1970Sweet potatoes are healthier than regular potatoes try glazed carrots
- the_sprawlThank you for doing this Cory booker. The dialogue this is creating is just what America needs to move forward with food assistance plans.
- suthrncanMayor Booker, what you are doing is amazing. I think that looks like a respectable and nutritious spread. Maybe buying dried beans and cooking larger batches for the week will help you squeeze some coffee into your budget. :-)
- ausuamThat olive oil must've taken a good chunk out of the budget.
- _kristinadeniseWait, there's no meat! Wow, u can't get any meat on assistance
- soyyoandrewMayor Booker you are awesome! Fuerza!
- nadir_omowaleI see the problem, Mayor. You're eating too healthy. If you ate more junk food, you would get more calories.
- sugarjonescollectionThis experiment says one thing.. You can't feed your family healthy on Food Stamps.. You're one man.. It would never work with kids...
- patrickinchicagoI commend you for doing this. Very inspiring.
- lisarand98Thanks for leading by example. I use SNAP and I commend you for trying to live on it. I am single, with NO children and I find it difficult.
- fidowilltravelahh... dried beans instead of canned and heads of lettuce instead of bagged, would have saved you some $
- davidbarrylewisLove the work you're doing
- prettismilesPlease fill me in on this SNAP challenge. I just started following you and need to get on the loop with this diet. Lol!
- plantbasedburnerCook your own beans and stop with the processed foods ;) you can always trust a vegan :)
Log in to like or comment.