theessentialmanThe list of coffee related gear continues to grow.
- chicspaceI haven't used my aero yet. Need to
- theblacksquareI have a garage filled with a coffee gear problem. I might send you something someday.
- mllejaeHope you're doing reviews of these for the blog
- theessentialman@millermeester I'm ready. Also happy belated birthday!
- theessentialman@phartorialist a lot of coffee related posts soon
- casualbakerThat Hario grinder is slick. I have the squat version.
- lododgeI need me an Aeropress. Just started a Chemex affair.
- _falconcara_What're the benefits of an Aeropress?
- theessentialman@lododge love Chemex. There's an awesome coffee shop on NYC that brews different beans using different methods depending on what they've experimented with. Fav by far was aero. Real clean
- theessentialman@_falcongriffith_ cleaner brew. Less sediment compared to French.
- _falconcara_@petertheasianguy Now I'm tempted. I love French Press but way too much sediment and I have no idea how to do a perfect grind for it.
Log in to like or comment.