ruddyroyeUnion Beach New Jersey | November 8, 2012 This is one of the homes that was destroyed by Hurricane Sandy along the Union Beach shoreline #sandy #streetphotography #photojournalism #documentary #portrait #photography #mobilephotography #mobilephoto #newjersey #hipstamatic
- marcoavitaleSad but beautiful photo.
- clifwrightThis story you're telling is heart wrenching. And well told. Thank you for sharing with us what we otherwise wouldn't know.
- aaronsosaphotographyAwesome @ruddyroye Great Work my friend!
- aporiusWow. Now that's a storytelling photo. Incredible.
- mz_taoTime cover for sure!!! You're so talented
- lilyrose😳 Damn
- _ondikoiWoowww amazing.. what à shame
- sftiecImpressionnant ! @ruddyroye
- ruddyroye@misseissocraze this was my version
- j00woww@ruddyroye it just looks sad. Not my happy house
- ruddyroye@misseissocraze it broke my heart photographing it, but being a person from the Caribbean where we expect a disaster of this magnitude every year, there are ways that we have learnt to cope. Like we have learnt that there is joy in starting over, that our neighbors might have it worse so we carry or empathy bags, that rebuilding things with a loved one brings us closer so... I hope in your heart and mind you can approach going forward with some semblance of peace
- j00wowwThank you. It has brought me closer to a lot of people and has shown me how amazing my family and friends are during this time. And has made me appreciate what I have. That Tuesday all I owned was a suitcase of items. Now I'm beginning to rebuild my life and feeling normal again but I will always be a survivor of this disaster and have that in common with so many others.
- silverbeamSuch sorrow! You are so skilled at documenting emotions.
Log in to like or comment.