reneefelicesmithFire Island torn in two. Taken by my dad during flying lesson @ 4200 feet #sandy
- mangomanI could hear your dad's flight stories everyday. Best.
- luckierobbie@reneefelicesmith incredible sight
- cassandradaniI don't like this 😞
- batpupNature is something. This would have happened if people existed or not. It doesn't give a damn about us.
- erinelizabethxounreal 😞
- katyfuocohillNoooo :( where is this?
- haselkornOmg. Ditto, what part?
- lfelice7This saddens me 😢
- _.anouukThis is so sad.. Omg
- dylanluther67*dislike* ):
- reikage_sanshiI'm without power. Can't drive down there to see. But amazes me on the damage.
- reneefelicesmith@katyfuoco apparently this is near smith's point
- ashley_hudson12oh my god havent been there since last summer. i cant belive that this happened. fire island is one of my favorite places in the world. i used to go to kismet almost every weekend. i live on the water in lindenhurst, thankfully only my basement and my mom's car was wrecked. we were without power and hot water for about two weeks and one of my biggest problems was missing your show. i love it and you are a great actress
Log in to like or comment.