rob_sheridan11:11am 11.04.12: In the lab, making some @destroyangels images. 📷📼📺 #1111countdown
- michael_catarineau@rob_sheridan ingenious!
- negativenowhereI dunno.... something about a static-filled tv screen gets me every time in a photo, nice.....looking fwd to the new #htda :)
- r3nrut79This is the right way to make art.
- kcAh... I had been wondering what new fangled technology you were using to make the photos look so retro... turns out it was retro technology. #genius
- twenty20kLol @ your Facebook update earlier. Gotta recapture again just if you want to add some freaking text. Made me giggle...it all looks so awesome though!
- planetpintoHa photoshop is for sissies, huh?
- rob_sheridan@planetpinto Goddamn right!
- planetpinto@rob_sheridan i have an old laserdisc player still if youre looking for analog donations, ha
- benji_davidsonNice. Work. Practical is always the way to go. Plugins look cheesy. I did something similar recently to get some gnarly tape hits.
- padaw4n@rob_sheridan long live te glitch!
- rob_sheridan@planetpinto Actually, a laserdisc would produce digital artifacts - but that's a fun idea for next time!
- matte_black@panther_moderns @pachuco_pantera love this!
- tobiasampersandNew @destroyangels? Or Tim & Eric? Looks like so much fun!
- zauroSo 90s
- e_poKnowing a little bit of your art, I knew you were actually using a VCR for those artworks ! I. Fuckin. Love. That. :)
- integrebel@tobiasampersand hahaha
- stan_neutralNice one. I tell my students all the time "get your ass off the Mac and get analog once in a while." We played with old school overhead projectors for one project. Good times.
- r3nrut79PlayStation 2 playing back a dvd-r video makes some bad ass distorted images too. It always pissed me off until I looked at it as potential art instead of a cheap DVD player.
- itsjimmyalvarezThis is glitch art made the old style 😁
- rainbowmegzWow! This is awesome seeing a peek at how you do it. I was at the show in Monterey the other day and the light show was amazing, as well as the music of course.
Log in to like or comment.