chefazMolly @in2bizarrefoods eats lunch at Carnegie for first time
- damcdesignsOmg! Reminds me of the Pasadena Sandwich Co., GREATEST sandwiches ever!!!
- beshdichizziA carnivore's dream.
- chefjazGiven the current state of the beef industry, that looks like about $100 worth of awesome.
- a__rileyNO BAD @chefaz!!!!!! It's katz's deli or death
- shelyaj@damcdesigns I've lived in pasadena all my life, and never been to PSC! What do you order there?
- damcdesignsOmg!! @shelyaj they're sandwiches are amazing, they're located across from ElTorito, believe its the corner of Walnut and Sierra Madre... I love their Turkey Sandwiches, my mother always goes for the Reuben... Big enough to have extra bread and make several lol... They don't have long hours (I believe 9-3, maybe) always busy but worth the wait! Oh u should try them out, treat ur taste buds lol...
- steve357Now that's a sandwich
- denkar1891Been there. Done that. Love that place.
- bigwashcamposIts insulting the size of that!!!
- biggayicecreamThey ought to have a vomitorium in the back of that place. Ugh.
- _marge_Can I get a loaf of bread with my sandwich please?
- cecikahlotoo much meat :/
- jonathanventuriniMy dream sandwich
- mayra.ver0nicaFAIL!!! nothing like the sandwiches we have here in #Montréal
Log in to like or comment.