jesseandgregEast Village swamped! #newyorkcity #nyc #ev #flood #avenuec
- jonasllgood lord
- lisajanebatterseacrikey! that's surreal
- codybaier@jesseandgreg do you think it will be cleaned up in 2 weeks?
- mcschwankeHi! I live across the street but evacuated. I was wondering what the water levels were like most recently. Thank you!
- leahhgelmanit's 2012.
- jesseandgreg@mcschwanke My business partner Greg who took that photo is still there and without power or heat. Contact has been limited, but he's let me know that as the tide went out the waters receded and its now OK to get around- although it sounds like the water damage done to ground floor local business is horrific.
- mcschwankeThank you so much for your response! I really appreciate the information. I hope you and your partner are safe and doing well. best of luck.
- lovelypdubSo awful.
- luruppertDamn. What cross streets is that at?
- bleghbleh_Do you know which stores open closest 4th/C?
- patriceseibel@blsaltzman - 7th and Ave C.
- guyncohendefinetly not the place to be
- denslooks like this is the SE corner of 8th and Ave C (police station on the right, Summit Bar across the street) -- 2nd floor above the laundromat?
- jesseandgreg@dens That's it!!!
- follow.jaysales_This is in a TED talk.. "How to Separate Fact and Fiction Online"
Log in to like or comment.