sgoralnickBrooklyn is preparing... #FRANKENSTORM 💦💨😱🍞
- mzkazmiYou dont know how many times ive seen that image since tbursday lol #hurricanesandy #frankenstorm
- sgoralnick@cbp2523 southern hurricanes dont affect us much. but all of NYC public transit being shut down (as it is now, which is REALLY rare) just utterly cripples this city. and up here it's not actually predicted to be mild, as it is allegedly combining with a nor'easter and another storm system from the north, predicted to be more damaging than the "perfect storm". google "frankenstorm", as they're calling it ;)
- sgoralnick@mzkazmi true, but in NYC its pretty rare that we have weather that makes us batten down the hatches ;)
- sgoralnick@waynerdog yikes! hope she's ok. is she in the evacuation zone?
- cbp2523@sgoralnick I wish you guys luck, my best friend of 42 years lives in Long Island.
- sigsstrandStay safe!
- mzkazmiYoir right lol
- omg_foodtraveller@sgoralnick it was like this in Bangkok Thailand last year before the flooding crisis
- sgoralnick#sandy #hurricanesandy
- manoladbmGood Luck! Hug from Rome 😥😩😉
- wayne_r_dog@sgoralnick Everyone is good. Check out @alexcadabra & @tcaffall
- amandalmbasaThat's so real
- ali986Oh u poor :-)
- sgoralnick@ali986 uh, no. we were preparing for a natural disaster.
- samah.elaliAs if @ali986 made such a comment 😳 We aren't getting much coverage in Australia at the moment, so not too sure how things are progressing over there. Is the relief effort still huge? Are many still in shelters? It hailed in Sydney today - but nothing like the devastation Sandy caused. Thank you for sharing, Steph.
Log in to like or comment.