instagramWeekend Hashtag Project: #WHPbehindthelens
The goal this weekend is to capture self-portrait photographs! Some tips to help get you started: download a self timer application, if you don't have a tripod try using rubber bands to secure your phone to something sturdy, and don't be afraid to use props to add some depth. Try to think outside the box! Mirror portraits can be fantastic, but just remember that your self portrait should be a unique representation of who you are, so don't be afraid to challenge yourself as a photographer.
PROJECT RULES: Please only add the hashtag to photos taken over this weekend and only submit your own photographs to the project. Any image taken then tagged over the weekend is eligible to be featured on the Instagram blog at blog.instagram.com on Monday morning!
- jdurkin7Cam craZy
- sabness_Vero nice !!
- ellazuWho are you (happy)
- momoyokoonoSo espectacular! :o
- avitalgalHe is amazing --> @ahlamalnajdi
- agathe_benThat´s cool !!
- rhiannabelle9How did you do that
- taylorcunningham8CAn we forget me being an idiot? I was blind for a moment but I went through the pics of us. All the amazing times we hv had. I want to hv more with u. @aburton_803
- taylorcunningham8U hav no idea how incredibly sorry I am. This is ALL my fault. I should hav just realized that U and me were meant to b BLOWFISH TWINS. @aburton_803
- taylorcunningham8But I know that now. And I will never forget it. @aburton_803
- alexburton803Text me @taylorjc0802
- alexburton803I'm really sorry that's all I can say right now but I just bawled my eyes out @taylorjc0802
- newaccountsamboyd15That's cool
- trollrainbowfaceХа я её ебал прекиньте
- finnyboyyyIm not like this ;-)
- bribunny_123Hola señor/señorita @instagram
Log in to like or comment.