bavariancafeBMW Speedometers being serviced.
#bavariancafe #bmwcaferacer #bmw #cafe #racer #speedometer #restoration #bavarian
- kilebakerYou go to school to restore BMW's, and motorcycle mechanics in general? I'm currently trying to finish my first cafe racer (78' honda cb550), might need some more education.
- bavariancafe@kileb123 i didn't go to school. I bought a couple of manuals and asked a lot of questions.
- bavariancafe@michaelpaulyoung no, i've never looked into third party speedos...
- yuriymanchikHey, glad i found your feed. I have a '77 R/75/7 and my RPM tach needle went crazy and broke off while riding. Any idea on how to fix this or do I just need a new tach? If so, where is a good place to look other than eBay? Appreciate the help.
- bavariancafe@yuriymanchik you should find a local speedometer shop around you and have them fix it. The problem with buying on ebay is that all the speedos are used so you wont know the condition.
Log in to like or comment.