- _jacquelynannSprinkle me! ....almost done...need to add the cherry on top! #diyhalloweencostume #diyhalloweencostumes #diycostume #diyhalloween #cupcake #sprinkles #diy #halloween #sweettooth #babycakes #october #Yummythingshappen
- la_esposa_de_kendiWhere can I go to learn how to make this?
- _jacquelynann@klassiekakes here ya go....1) i took a round laundry basket cut out the bottom. 2) made ribbon suspenders to hold it up. 3) Folded 4 pink posters papers & hot glued on 4) 4yards fleece wrapped n hot glued randomly to make scrunched 5) glued on Pom Pom balls 6) styrofoam ball painted red & green pipe cleaners glued to a headband
- sweetsbbyOmfg, can you pleasseeee tell me how u did this?<3
- la_esposa_de_kendiThank you so much I'm doing this for my costume
- _jacquelynann@sweetsbby I used all the stuff in the comment above yours and kind of just went hot glue crazy to get everything in place
- sweetsbbyThank you, its so cayute(: lol did all this in a day?
- candiceleung8This is amazing! How do you keep the frosting on after you hot glued it? Is it connected to the cupcake liner or is it separate?
- _jacquelynann@candiceleung8 sorry I just saw your post. I hot glued it to the rim on the basket and the liner!
- popsugarfoodWe were really inspired by your costume and included it in our Halloween costume roundup. Thank you! http://bit.ly/1rHbBhW
Log in to like or comment.