jbannonAfter driving all day/evening, we hit a patch of black ice in the mountains of Oregon. We were forced to turn into a highway divider at 40mph in order to avoid sliding under a slew of 18 wheelers. The van spun 180 degrees after impact, and we were left facing the wrong direction on the highway. We spent a few hours prying our bumper off our front wheels. Thankfully, we are rolling again. Bands, be safe put there. Never take anything for granted.
- jbannonThank you for the well wishes.
- mistercoatsI'm glad you guys are okay and nobody was seriously hurt.
- boyracer217Yikes dude! Glad it wasn't worse.
- mooreofmattieBe safe!! We want to see you all in Pomona but we want all you dudes to see your families again even more than that.
- dingwheezieYou're still on for Seattle tonight then?
- insomniawesomeGlad you guys are all safe. See you tonight in Seattle.
- jbannon@dingwheezie 100%
- zachary_mso scary, be safe the rest of tour!
- timothybombI never liked that portion of the US for driving. The first time we did it was w you guys 11 years ago. Chain em up! Be safe gents.
- briankanagakiThis is terrifying. Glad you guys are safe.
- amotherscrimeSo glad that you guys are ok.
- rgates139Thank the fuck!
- dontsleepinkRad, glad you guys are OK... See you tonight!
- hunchbacktravisGlad to hear you guys are ok!
- iamnot_daveGlad you dudes are safe. Stoked for the Seattle show tonight!
- bj_slcBe safe fuckers!
- e.t.wheelingI used to drive an 18 wheeler and one of my biggest fears was always off something like this happening. Glad to hear everyone is safe and sound. Now, commence the rage.
- osaintnikimiroShew, glad it didn't get bad. Thx for stopping by Ohio, it's always great seeing u guys
Log in to like or comment.