jaymewesHighlands NJ , just one end of town. Worse then what I even imagined.
- djsubterrainfucking hell, was that a street?
- notanymoreon😥 heartbreaking. half my family was affected by the storm.
- joseefusHoley Moley.
- siobhan984Y best friend is from Highlands this pains my soul
- khillxxThat's terrible
- aaronsmith80@mewestagram we might be a few thousand miles apart but hearts from the U.K are going out to every one who got fucked by sandy.
- action_figure_pawpawI'm in Jersey doing Relief work...it's really bad! Like a war zone in some places
- greystreet34wow that's sad. hope your friends and family there are ok
- demonastormStaten island knows how you feel :-C
- shan238Just wow
- timrock732I saw that the other day. I'm in The Burg and we got it pretty bad too. Don't realize the devastation till you go driving around.
- terraandhaileySo sad
- markthomsonHeartbreaking. We had similar circumstances in the floods last year. Amazing how everyone pulls together to help in times like these.
- xbigmarkxWow. Feel so bad for those people
- jyagerqueen42Terrible. I live in Jersey. It's just very sad:(
- vacreep3rOh wow 🙈
- vapinjunglist420I've seen parts of jersey but ny is bad too. Its stuff from a bad nightmare
Log in to like or comment.