rosieyakobWow. Our neighborhood is fucked. First time walking around since #Sandy and it's absolutely devastating.
- farisySad face
- lauradubey13So sad!
- danielle_j_kUgh. So many neighborhoods destroyed.
- sam_kimmelI'm so so sad. Then I went to staten island and realized how much worse they got it. Really gives you perspective but it's still devastating to see your neighborhood in shambles
- laurenhsimpsonthis makes me so sad!
- rosieyakob@laurenhsimpson @beatrizv520 Was talking to someone from barbarini alimentari and they said 4-6 months at the earliest to reopen and that most others on front st were looking at similar timelines.
- beatrizv520OMG so sad... :( How are you? Let me know if you need anything - so strange to see no life at 95 Wall :(
- lilliankeilThis is so awful. I remember after the floods in Nashville they said 20% of businesses would never recover... Hope the odds are better in NYC.
- geeklindsayRosie, breaks my heart. I'm so sorry. Prayed for y'all when the storm came and can't believe the results of the storm. So sorry.
Log in to like or comment.