- djhooknyc@diamondsnmac yeah it was over 14ft of water from the basement floor to a little bit more higher than the first floor floor
- jteknycDimelo @djhooknyc ...how's the recovery going?? I stopped by the house to donate a few items for the needy .. Keep up the good work..
- djhooknyc@jteknyc its gonna be a while before things get back to normal...this is my job which is on 28th and 12th...and the only reason why we got light is Becuz of a generator Becuz the whole area is lights out
- jteknyc@djhooknyc u know I'm from far rock.....still no power out there...tight like a mofo.
- djhooknyc@jteknyc one of the guys from my job lives out there and told me he's whole first floor got flooded...hes right now in a shelter shyt is sad out here
- ivy_p_cartagenaThat sucks
- jteknycI was lucky....I didn't get flooded..and I'm closer to the beach by two houses only...so close u can see the sand...I was blessed nothing happen to the house..gracias adios!! @djhooknyc
- djhooknyc@ivy_momof3 u telling me Im here cleaning with lazy old guys
- djhooknyc@jteknyc yeah man god bless...
Log in to like or comment.