inthefunlaneGrocery store spoils! What should I make with them? Sean loves baked apple anything.
- chateaualamodeI vote Apple Crisp and I'll be over later ;)
- crystal.workmanCaramel apple pie!
- rainbowmillerI second apple crisp (well, I prefer crumble) sounds delicious!
- inthefunlane@chateaualamode @rainbowmiller ok, i need to be educated here! What is the difference between crisp and crumble?
- chateaualamode@inthefunlane uh, don't really know...apple crisp is apple mixture on bottom and then on top a "crumb" mixture with brown sugar butter and oats! Help that helps.
- chateaualamode@ inthefunlane or hope that helps.
- inthefunlane@chateaualamode got ya! I think a crisp has a cake-y dough baked on top then. I LOVE the oats and brown sugar part. I could just eat that!
- inthefunlane@chateaualamode or maybe the crumble has that... Now I've gone and confused myself LOL
- rainbowmillerOne is more pie like and one is more cake like.
- rainbowmiller(crumble has a pie crust)
- rainbowmillerWith loads of sugary oaty goodness
- marissahessApple cinnamon pancakes to make with little miss wren in the morning.
- chateaualamode@inthefunlane you are cracking me up!
- ocmommy1Apple sauce :)
- lindseyheathThat faucet makes me want to cry it is so beautiful.
- house_of_douglasI'm confused now too lol! Maybe they are the same thing but have 2 different names for it?
- house_of_douglasAnd ya your faucet and sink and whole kitchen makes me want to cry too!
Log in to like or comment.