ejwyatt, mariannespellman, richellefant, noutd, kate_lynnharris, ariesflies and katietwohands like this
lavidphotosThe snowy owl is STILL there, even this morning
- bluesmancamThat means it's yours to keep. Go pick it up.
- clickdaggerSaw someone else posting this too. Bad ass.
- xxsjcSo far south + in an urban area + not moved = There has to be something seriously wrong with this bird.
- fbaumIt probably can't take off until it deals with that gull weight.
- lavidphotos@ariesflies, stop trolling @xxsjc
- xxsjcThank you @ariesflies for the info. I had checked with a friend who is a local biologist about the bird this am. She told me it is not normal for a SO to be in an urban area. They normally hang out in Skagit Valley if the winter up north is colder than usual. Also there patterns are dependent on lemming populations (more info than I understood). And I have to admit I've never seen a SO in Seattle in my life time. Lucky @lavid
Log in to like or comment.