nationalpostNo one knows what species this huge blue eyeball, which washed ashore at Pompano Beach, Fla. came from. Guesses?
- thejennandthecityWhy an amazing shot! I wonder what it is??!!
- nerrawiI guess it's an eyeball of a giant tuna....thats delicious for a soup with mix of hot and spicy ...;-))
- i_love_puppies12Maybe it's a giant squid eye or an octopus eye
- neve.climieA I think it's belongs to the giant eye-less squid that washed ashore a couple weeks ago
- kilar13A whale probably
- aspmarco2_Cook it put sum hot sauces on it n u have a meal their lol
- ryan_ranzerAnimal cyborg or a camera or squid?
- ryan_ranzer@silver_trombone884371 haha so true!!!
- prettymuchmylifeI live here :O
- talldawg954Try a Marlin
- talldawg954Ignore prev comment its a squids eye
- claiirecheng@jssrnlls aquatic snail species
- e30jakeIts a giant squid
- lorifurfDoesn't look like a real eye ball to me.
- princess_beastmode@james_spy whaaaaat
Log in to like or comment.