noahbelliphoto, andreawalter88, if.you.dont.live.for.something, meow_miiix, ryan_delatorre and andrew_garcia like this
littlemsvalVancouver is Vanilla - boring, familiar, artificially sweet and found half melted in the discount bin of your typical corporate chain supermarket. The good Vanilla ice creams - you know, the ones with depth, tantalizing you with it's full bodied 100% full fat cream, vanilla bean flecked, triple churned creaminess that's so good you forget to breathe...that part of Vancouver I have yet to discover. I really miss Manila. I really wanna go home.
- saabmagalonaManila > Vanilla
- milei_majYou just gotta add some chocolate to that vanilla 😉
- littlemsval@milei_maj some saaaawwwce and nuts? Hahaha
- milei_majBahahahaha! @littlemsval you're my new love
- littlemsval@saabmagalona agree
- sabcalayanmiss you val! hugsss!
- littlemsval@earlmendez i'll give this city a shot, but so far 6 months in, the "scene" is pretty much non-existent to me. Maybe it's cause I live in Richmond and all dat bubble tea is making me lazy to go on adventures
- littlemsval@chiquita_michelle I just can't find that...hidden sea salted caramel swirl that makes you go "ahhhh" amidst all that ice cream...i know if I keep digging, it's in there somewhere
- meow_miiixYes! there's a spark missing here! It's beautiful, the people are lovely but there's just that ⚡⚡⚡ missing! Or maybe I too haven't found it yet.
- michelleavocadoI think it's can be hard.. But once you find the right people it makes it all worth it
- earlmendezhahaha i was just gonna say. Work may be consuming majority of your time but other than that if your seeking for adventure head to stanley park or if you wanna just vibe out downtown in the morning/weekday nights are calming. If you're into more of a loungey hiphop feel i advise coming through to granville room on a thurs as well. There's just too many things to share
- earlmendezrobson square stairs at the very top where you can see a portion of the city
- earlmendezsimple things bruh @littlemsval
- richsaethang@littlemsval time for a roadtrip south ☀🌊🌴
- dianatchow@littlemsval @meow_miiix agreed
- marcginn@littlemsval the scene here is different from Manila. It's more time here and the city is a lot bigger so partying you'll need to travel farther. Whereas in Manila there are different areas to go, Timog, Metrowalk, Greenbelt, The Fort, Resorts World, any venues in between. And their all still close, just the traffic lol
- girlrozAw hun. To be honest the night life here sucks, and it's gotten progressively worse over the years. There will be a few hot spots but few and far apart. And u need to be careful who u surround yourself with, Vancouver is known as north Hollywood so there a lot of superficial ppl. It's only been a few months give it till next summer you'll find ur spot. Don't get sucked into vancouvers own hype, nothing will ever beat the Philippines, there even tambayan beats a night out here. Hang in there girl, u and pinsan are more than welcome to come and chill whenever.
- a_teezyAww Val! Come to north burnaby. You know we love you here ❤❤
- littlemsval@a_teezy ❤❤❤
Log in to like or comment.