jessikuhalicethe things that you see at the fair... #statefairoftexas #texas #october #pumpkincarving
- annxkiI live on Kangaroo Island off the coast of South Australia. Is the pie a sweet or savory? Must have a go at that
- annxkiPpumpkin soup. 240gram pumpkin. 1-1/2
- annxkiOops! One and half cups chicken stock. Salt pepper. 1teaspoon sugar. 1onion. Peel pumpkin. Bins into pieces. Slice onion. Simmer with lid on go stock 10minutes. Add rest of ingredients cool till tender. Rub thru sieve op blend till smooth. Stir well and reheat. Serve with dollop cream or yoggurt. Absolutely yum :-)
- _luvthemI am so cooking.. Thankx:p
- lolo_shankleman i was suppose to go to the #statefairoftexas but fml. hope you had a blast
- jessikuhalice@annxki that makes sense why you've never tried it! it's sweet and super delicious. there's a million spices in it though but you can look it up. it's so easy to make and so good!!
- jessikuhalice@true_shank awh there's still time isn't there? unless this weekend was the last one. I totally did though!!
- annxkiI'll google it and try it out. Thanks
- lolo_shankle@jessikuhalice this next weekend is the last one! But everybody I was going with and down home to see was there this weekend!and I was stuck on an empty campus
- jessikuhaliceno problem @annxki ! @true_shank try to go this week. you got this!!
- rosiebrighteyesTHAT PUMPKIN FACE IS SOOOO AWESOME!!!!!
- jazzminekaynethis is sooo cool
- pocky_chuuuthats a awesome pumpkin face
- take_this_life_with_swag:D :P hahaha
- sanddunezznow thats cool
- lucjanbAwesome work !
- thick_neversickthat looks like fun!!
Log in to like or comment.