nineteenfiftyoneA few days ago, I posted a picture of a water point without the concrete tap stand. Today, I revisited the same point that now has proper drainage and a secure concrete base. These canals help drain water to ensure there is no stagnant water which can pose hygiene risks and and become a playground for vectors like mosquitos. Very happy to be able to show progress and improvements in Yida!
- nurai_daniSoooo cooool
- amirhuzaimySo sad .i want cry .
- laura.mccVery interesting. Thanks for posting!
- davidbarrett1@sgoralnick haha
- beatrizcarreoQ horror
- nineteenfiftyoneHey @krisjong I used to work in Haiti too. Some things here feel very similar, like the resilience of people, but I guess in many cases that's a universal. Thanks for making a connection!
- ruby_moorexWow amazing the difference between how they live and how we live
- santorieyaWow Amazing (thank you Lord ) bless them!!!
- murlindzAmazing Grace
- malditafoxGod bless those who helped them for this!
- silvercipherThis is a picture that WILL be cherished
- aishasebastina@nineteenfiftyone you are doing a wonderful job with all your work!
- pkrparker01Thank you
- mtbgcsvery nice pic :D but sad
- awhoreindisguisemy step moms from here so i luv it there
- nagaraju_golkondawater is scared every where !!!
- topazmonetthose children are strong.
- tahanialfawzanاللهم لك الحمد حتى ترضى ولك الحمد بعد الرضى ولك الحمد اذا رضيت ولك الحمد في كل حال وفي كل وقت ❤
Log in to like or comment.