amyscreativesideEmmalie helped me empty the garden - it's dipping into the 20's here tonight!
- fromblankpagesWow! That's awesome! What do you do with all if that? I really want a garden next year now that we have our own yard, but I have no idea what I would do with all the food.
- amyscreativeside@fromblankpages I've already canned a bunch of tomatoes, and will do more as these ripen. I'm planning to make spaghetti sauce tomorrow too. You get creative :)
- nataliabonnerWow! You have a ton! Are you going to make salsa or something yummy?
- amyscreativeside@nataliabonner it's the first summer that's been hot long enough for tomatoes since we moved here! I'll prob just raw pack them... It's fast!
- vickidjlAmazing. I will do done tomatoes in containers next year.
- vickidjlUm, grow, not do done.
- amyscreativeside@vickidjl lol - my parents always have lots up there!
- vickidjlWe have the tiniest yard ever. Still going to try. :)
- amyscreativeside@vickidjl so do we! I have a 4'x12' raised bed and its almost a quarter of the yard ;)
- oneshabbychickhawaii20's?! Am I gonna freeze next week?!
- vickidjlWow Amy, that's awesome.
- amyscreativeside@oneshabbychickhawaii it won't be that cold down in slc :) we are 1500ft higher, and it cools faster. But do bring pants and socks!
Log in to like or comment.