- apoolestagramApparently this used to be an old function room.
- abandoned_leith@apoolestagram Interesting. Thanks. I like finding out the story of these places, but there was nobody around on Duke St who looked approachable this morning...
- apoolestagram@abandoned_leith Given its position if being next to the 'notorious' Marksman I don't think there'll ever be anyone approachable there! Haha. My mum told me recently when we were looking through old pictures. I always wondered what it was too. Surprised noones bought it and scrubbed it up!
- abandoned_leith@apoolestagram I think the same about lots of places around here. But then you look at what's around it - all those empty shops and pubs immediately alongside and opposite - and it's easy to see why investors stay away. Duke Street seems more dead than alive at the moment :(
- meinedinburgh@abandoned_leith I'm sure I had a few pints in there around 1999-2000 when I used to work in Miller's floiri
- meinedinburghFlooring . Place opposite was a bit wild as well.
- abandoned_leith@vanmanedinburgh Yep, the place opposite definitely looks like it had its moments. I have a photo to post of that too.
- abandoned_leith#abandoned #emptyspaces #emptyplaces #closedforbusiness #derelict #buildings #urbanlandscapes #pigeon
Log in to like or comment.