theradavistWhat's that word? Oh yeah... Alcoholic
- theradavist@timc_arts way over priced! @castellicycling oh yeah! That and George T Stagg!
- verygermanbeautiful shot!!!
- k8_izYeah it's pricy
- unclejesseisradDo bullet rye
- castellicycling@johnprolly I've never had George T Stag, will look for it.
- dirtyroadiewadeWish @SmoothAmbler had Texas distribution, but I hear it's coming.
- arbybaconatorGonna need that entire bottle for the debates tomorrow
- dirt_dropsStagg for the win.
- fuzz_faced@johnprolly my fav flask flavor- taste, agreeable. Plus, they run a killer distillery
- cashmoneyvagrant@johnprolly you should try Rogue Ales Dead Guy whiskey. You might appreciate it.
- pedal_fasterSo good!
- cycleexif@johnprolly @mclennancycles we need a couple more small batch distilleries down here. Just sayin'.
- mclennancyclesYou're not wrong Adam, don't tempt me!
- theradavist@mclennancycles @CycleEXIF - I imagine Kentucky river water and white oak for barrels would be mighty hard to come across in OZ. No way you guys will be making bourbon. :-( but... you've got damn good beer and wine!
- theradavist@cashmoneyvagrant it is good!
- cashmoneyvagrant@johnprolly I figured you would have tried it by now. I was just given a bottle as a gift and that stuff is fantastic.
- mclennancycles@johnprolly @cycleexif ah yes Kentucky river water I knew we liked Americans for more than KVA stainless, Chris King, Phil Wood and Ron Burgundy!
- nicknardo@Johnprolly Come to ky and I'll take you on the bourbon trail ride.
Log in to like or comment.