racerxonlineAfter one race, Ze Germans lead... @AmericanMX #MXoN #motocross #motorcycles #supercross
- taylorcfuller_@brianmontana don't get mad that he beat our guys straight up. The kid is fast, give credit where credit is due. Sand tracks are usually the most gnarly anyways. And I am in fact a proud American, but I had a feeling this would be our first year in a while without the win. But herlings is fast, there's no denying it.
- whitelineberg+1 to @brianmontana
- charliedearman@fuller_faded finally an American that is gracious in defeat. Getting sick of all the different comments blaming the track etc. Germany was better today, America has been better in previous years.
- brianmontanaNot mad bro... Just amazed how Herlings is the "fastest man in the world, blah blah blah". He's gonna lap you pissy yanks.. Blah blah blah. All I am saying is simply put. Our SX/MX series pay 200 times more then European GP. We take the fastest champions from Europe and they haven't produced a championship. Although I'm rooting for k-roc
- lesleytt@brianmontana did you see the first race of herlings he acutely lapt bagget.... So don't feel bad and if he don't had the crash in the last moto he might not only win it but lapt dungey also...
- brianmontana@lesleytt it's sand bro. Ask Herlings why he doesnt come to the USA and race a real track? He would get smoked#onehitwonder
- lesleytt@brianmontana I know it's sand but bro a real track you don't wanne know how hard it is to do a lap at lommel and I'm not sure about what you say about getting smoked for sure it would be hard but Marvin got a win also this year in the outdoors and herlings is better than Marvin just my 2 cents
- brianmontanaI'm pumped for ken Roczen and Germany for sure. We dont need to win every year. I honestly hope to see Herlings in the US soon.
- lesleyttMe 2 hope herlings will do west coast
- lesleyttSame about caroli but then in the outdoors
- jbarragan.12Where u.s? Hahaha barcia sucks !!!!!!
- lucasmx1Germany did it !! 🇩🇪🇩🇪🇩🇪🇩🇪🇩🇪🇩🇪🇩🇪🇩🇪❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
- crash.adamsCongrats Germany on 1st place
- zap674@jorchbarragan_12 cuz you could beat barcia, he'd smoke you on sny track
- chloelouise90Hahaha 👌love the talkers @zpage674 it was good racing that's for sure definitely worthy of the late night.
- picturecross@brianmontana go and look at the different terrains herlings just won a championship on, he ain't just a sand rider, http://www.motocrossmx1.com/calendar.aspx?year=2012 and it was far from a flat track made by a 6 year old. Your views and childish out burst are what give your country a bad taste, luckerly I don't judge a book by its cover.
Log in to like or comment.