antoniaerikssonSo i don't know for sure yet, but tomorrow I'm probably being put in #hospital for my #eatingdisorder . I just can't fight it on my own anymore and it's gotten really serious and out of hand. I'm anyway considering starting a blog so I can write about my life and my #disorder in a better way, what do you think?
- mariigold_@eatmoveimprove I have the same problems #eatingdisorder #anerioxia as you had and I will go to the hospital. My bmi is 15.5... I love your idea to write a blog on instagram to help others with the same problem!! I want to do do such a blog to! Can you help me with any ideas for a good start? Or a name ? Thanks 😘
- ranchocarnetoros@eatmoveimprove I just read about your Instagram through the New England Women's Project Facebook page -- thank you for sharing this journey!
- ilicenamalekI just read about you on mashable. Youve come so far! Keep.it up!
- jakebaezRead about you on Material Mag. You're an inspiration. <3
- proteinprincessxo@eatmoveimprove @montsyh you should definitely begin a blog! I wish you the best recovery. Even though you have an eating disorder at the moment, you are strong enough to have the will to fight it and share your story. I fought an eating disorder behind closed doors. Till this day, most people do not know. I can only hope to be as strong as you to share my story one day. Keep fighting! You can do this <3
- hmontsy@liveandliftxo @eatmoveimprove definitely inspirational! I saw your recent pictures and you are amazing! Keep up the hard work!!
- nikki_christenHey love, ive been inpatient for my eating disorder 6 times now and know heaps about the process.. Is there anything I can help you with love??xx @eatmoveimprove
- maddieyoujerkyour amazing💕 an inspiration
- telescarol@eatmoveimprove I read your story, here in Brazil is resonating very well and I believe that will help other girls. Disorders by both parties (fat or thin) is very bad. I hope from the bottom of my heart that you are now happy and healthy. A kiss from Brazil ...
- achiev3allJust saw you on Studio 10, wishing you nothing but the best and good luck for the rest of your journey. You have come so far, stay strong and god bless. All the way from Aus xx
- gymrat_jessYour progress has been incredible. You're looking amazing keep it up :)
- meshcommsYour story is spreading far and wide.. I just read about it in The Age - our main paper in Melbourne, Australia. Keep up to great work. There are many young women out there who need strong role models like you.
- jessicalombardo@shalzcarly this girl is very inspirational. I love you Carly. You're by best friend and you have the strength and motivation of an army. I promise to be by your side forever.
- brittyboo2016Thank you
- kkparr33Is this where your blog (anorexia) begins?
Log in to like or comment.