marcoarmentMall elevator ad for the Microsoft Store. Anyone else find these stores just creepy and awkward? Like when a relative unknowingly tells you the same story three times and you don't have the heart to tell them.
- marcoarmentI mean, come on, at least use a different color shirt.
- dikleinemployee to customer ratio is usually 2:1 in palo alto, ca
- eric_robinsonC'mon Marco, Apple didn't invent blue, or lanyards. It's the obvious way for a technology store employee to dress.
- robknightIn Palo Alto, California, the MS store is less than 200 feet from the Apple store. I visited both a couple of weeks ago and the MS store was *every bit* as painful as it looks in this ad. It really is pathetic.
- crichton007It's kind of creepy because their target audience is hopefully already in jail.
- labcreature@eric_robinson I see what you did there. Nice subtle Samsung zing!
- jaycruzNumber one response I get when I ask what they think about the store: They got the Xbox.
- chasowensThey're just like Apple stores minus the shoppers and minus products you want.
- buchinoThis isn't an intentional 'Shining' reference? "Come play with us, Danny." And we all know what comes out of elevator doors…
- seanfcThe Microsoft Store at Mall of America is directly across from the Apple Store, yet never half as busy.
- philgetzen@seanfc that's gotta be rough to be an MS employee nod watch the Apple store all day.
- wireandhoneystephenHypocritical garbage. Apple fanboys bashing something, when their love joy does the same? Par for the course.
Log in to like or comment.