myspacetomShot from the rooftop of the tallest building in Hong Kong
- existential.bae@myspacetom That's my spot Tom!! 👌😘
- eriyasuNice shot. How did you get access to it? Is there an observation deck?
- beckiejoonI'm sharing this! 😍
- yongnation@myspacetom awesome picture man! What lens do you shoot with?
- tejasvirsinghrekhi@myspacetom Have you gone to Amritar and shot at the Golden Temple? I would love to see what you can produce from there
- tejasvirsinghrekhii shot a good amount of 4x5 this past summer there...i put up a pic of the temple taken by my fone onmy stream @myspacetom
- trayleetrails★BEAUTIFUL!!★ @myspacetom
- rudy_castanedaBreathtaking! :-)
- yllyyllyyllyThis is epic!
- azilagramFrom where they got an oxygen?;-|
- alwayslinning@myspacetom Are you capable of taking a bad photo?! 😜
- myspacetom@alwayslinning thx Linda! I take about 400 bad ones a day to et one I like lol
- fadingsignalChina is way up on my places to go, can't wait to see this with my own two eyes!
- suromeIncredible shot
- serenamayI have been lingering on this one for a long time. Reminds me of sleepiness nights back home, at around 2 a.m.. I'd sit by the window sill, knowing that some others were also faintly awake, and that, then, time stood still. Then, I could dwell and indulge. This photo of yours is a bit melancholy and a bit nostalgic for me.
- vipexperssI wish I go there ♥
- bigdoll310This is magnificent,I must share your @myspacetom
- chris_lewAre you at the Ozone? Hong Kong is an epic place for scenery shots
- fishballivanMy beautiful home town =)
Log in to like or comment.