davidlebovitzAd for Champagne, meant to be served with lemon?
- davidlebovitzPretty amazing a Champagne house advocating adding a twist to their Champagne. Wonder how it tastes?
- positanogirlThat's an interesting combination. Worth a try, though.
- daydreamfoodieThat is odd - not sure I wanna risk it....
- lisesodborgSaw a bottle in Asia this summer that was made for drinking with ice and mixed in cocktails. Think it was Moët... Weird trend!?!
- elaineritchelFrench 75. Delicious champagne and citrus cocktail. Try it.
- davidlebovitz@elaineritchel never heard of that one- wonder if the 75 refers to Paris?
- steadierzebra3French 75 also contains gin, and was invented in London...
- elaineritchel@davidlebovitz I never thought of that! Everything I've read says that it was concocted during WWI in Paris, and it's named after the French 75mm for its kick!
Log in to like or comment.