logancolephotoI don't know why I have never shared this photos before but it means a lot to me. This past July the Crossroads team and I left Nairobi in this little plane. We were headed to a remote part of the Masai Mara to provide medical care, put on a Vacation Bible School for a local school and over see the building of a water well. I don't know what I had imagined but my mind was a little blown when we landed on a dirt strip in the middle of No where... Like really this is the real middle of no where! To see hippos wandering around on the runway and then to top it all off when we stepped off the plane Masai warriors were grabbing our luggage. We then hopped in land rovers and drove off. It was then it kinda hit me... One of those like WHAT JUST HAPPEN! IS THIS REAL moments! Yeah but anyways.... #vscocam
- eephotographeethanks for sharing!
- amy_jo_I remember that feeling when I went on a mission trip to a remote island off Panama. We took an itty bitty 12 passenger plane to an island only long enough for a runway and then an itty bitty boat from that island to a smaller island. No roads, surrounded by villages of native people in the middle of rain forest. The thought, "I'm in the middle of No Where, but God is here too" went through my mind A LOT.
- lmitchisonAmazing!! ❤✈ can't wait to do it again!!
- logancolephoto@amiesjo that sounds so awesome
- eahncGreat story!! Thanks for sharing.
Log in to like or comment.