taylormadegolfFirst Look: TaylorMade recently starting testing a new prototype Tour golf ball we're calling "Project 5." The early feedback has been fantastic - the first week Justin Rose tried the ball, he put it in play during the PGA Tour FedExCup Playoffs. Stay tuned as we continue with work with our Tour Staff on #Project5
- mbkgolfproWhen are uk stockists gonna get some I have been using both the pentas since release. Just awesome :)
- jkannardThose dimples look Callaway HEX ish'.
- fireguyjoeI hope it has a tough cover on it.
- dcordero24Dimples are round. Confirmed with Dean Snell, head of TM golf ball R&D.
- frankmartis@taylormadegolf I could test a sleeve and send feedback #forreal
- jakefullyHow much would they sell for a sleeve each?????😃
- tripphsuDude.. Tour ball equals tour price....
- stifflaiirI dig the name
- dannyjameswatsonDustin used that at playoffs
- taz757Been following the thread on GolfWRX about this ball.
- mmontisanofinally a seamless ball!
- martisaurusMake it softer......
- martisaurusEvery implant should make at least one ball much softer than what they do.
- spenstagramsNeeds to spin more around the greens... Switched back to the X for that reason... Ya ya... I know.. Hit more greens
- jsthr3Love the penta, can't wait for this
- payton_renner_Let see if it will compare with the ProV 1
Log in to like or comment.