waylonlewisWhat Instagram is truly about: I walked out of my house, casually, with my dog--only to see the most incredible lit-up fiery sky in a year, at least. Instagram moment! But I hadn't bright my phone. I jogged back to my house, grabbed my phone--but you know how sunsets are--here now, faded in an instant. So this is all I got. But that's instagram--not just random photoporn--it gives us always an added, heughtenrd appreciation and awareness for the present moment and the world we all share and too-briefly celebrate. Unlike most technology, it reconnects us to Nature.
- samanthacasteelWell said. So true.
- ceecee333#instagospel! 🐚😊✌
- yogeekIt's my favorite place to hang out. I feel the most comfortable here. I get more in simple browsing through pictures taking me into the magic of other peoples everyday than any other place online. Nice shot btw
- sagejessicamurphy👏Agreed. It has increased my visual awareness and I have paused for many an instagram cause. 😉
- ellaquenceSo with you on the love fest of snapture and share, breathtaking baton passing = instagram
- maggiesack1I entirely agree!
- viciousdollSo lovely
Log in to like or comment.