aaronlavanchyQuite possibly the most interesting person I've met. Goes by the name Bit. Rode from above Seattle with everything you see. Only saw him ride once, but he would randomly pop up on the side of the road sitting on his bucket. #hoboprophet.
- theycallmebulletLooks like you found yourself a hobo mentor...
- fubank47Wow thats my cousin
- justinparty@foodbanker74, no kidding? We met him while riding our bikes through California last fall. Do you know of his whereabouts or contact information? We last saw him in Ventura. He was one of the most fascinating people we have ever met. @coveypotter @aaronlavanchy
- iloloheaThe "Window Washer"!!!
- fubank47He is working his way back from the east coast . Think he is in new Mexico
- justinparty@foodbanker74, all on bicycle? Is he heading back to CA?
- justinpartyDoes he live there or does he just ride all over the place on his bike? That is a crazy amount of traveling there. @foodbanker74
- fubank47No he lives in Washington , but decided to ride his bike all over the country
- justinparty@perrance, check this shit out.
- perrance@justinparty that is amazing, I bet Bit has some serious stories to tell.
- justinparty@foodbanker or @ilolohea would you be willing to share your email address and would you be willing to correspond via email? My buddies and I talk about our encounter with Bit often and, as avid cyclists, we were/are very curious about his travels, where he has been, and where he is going?
- justinparty@foodbanker74, oops. Please read comment above.
- qxakissI just encountered him! Mill Valley, CA today 12/11/2014. Pouring rain! The BIG storm. He was soak through and through and came to our thrift shop to get dry clothes. He is heading up to sanRafael ca, the Sonoma with a destination of Sacramento. He could use a few dollars if anyone sees him! He has been on his bike since 2012, and hasn't been back to Washington state since. Hook him up if you see him. Very kind soul!
- justinpartyWhoa! This is crazy, @qxakiss. @coveypotter, check it out!
- aaronlavanchyThanks for the update on him @qxakiss. It was a few years ago when I encountered him. We chatted off & on for 3 or 4 days. Always wondered how far he made it. Glad to know he's still out there.
- qxakisshoboprophet or spirit guide. You decide. Very inspiring. He needs a bike helmet if anyone sees him!
- aaronlavanchyVery inspiring indeed @qxakiss. I still tell stories of the interactions with him. I met him at the beginning of his journey, which originally only to the Venture area, which is where I last saw him. Then I heard sometime last year that he kept riding. Amazing he's still out doing it, especially with as little as he had.
Log in to like or comment.