callawaygolf1994: Big Bertha Irons are introduced, featuring a 360 degree undercut channel, thick top line, thin face and generous offset. Black medallion in the cavity with silver and red lettering and number on the sole. #ThrowbackThursday
- carter_codaksRep that old school!!
- johnmcderSo easy to hit. Class clubs
- batistacaesarI remenber those! 😔
- dhogan8709Still use those and the Big Bertha woods. Need new ones but cant mess with success!
- sydstegerI have something like that ... I got them from Cindy miller
- whiteboybeanI need the S and 7 for the complete set
- pghphotography_412My uncle has those
- pghphotography_412I love golf by the way:)
- mrvandross1I still carry my approach wedge this same style!!!
Log in to like or comment.