laureolatoday. I can't stop it!! I wonder if it's the fault of the pen 😁 It's a Faber Castell PITT artist pen - brush, this time. #lauraserraillustrations
- shahabzargariMe next!
- laureola@roland_of_midworld send me your arm!
- shahabzargarihehe ;)
- rrrellisI challenge you to doodle your arm etc. til that thing runs out of ink. They usually don't last too long...
- laureola@fvp It says "Indian ink, waterproof, maximum lightfastness, acid-free," Sounds good! 😊 I'm sure they mean waterproof only on paper. On skin it washes of as easy as A regular eye liner.
- laureola@rrrellis HAH! Challenge accepted.. Maybe I'll do that tomorrow!
- legitimusmaximusTakes a lot of skill or this. Amazing! Keep it going!
- laureola@legitimusmaximus Thanks! I need more left arms!
- araadtThose pens are my bread and butter.
- laureola#skin #tattoo #typography #typelover #lettering #typelover
- legitimusmaximusI have my forearm tattooed with script... I've contemplated the whole arm dedicated to it similar to what you're doing... Hmmm.
- krista_kochso pretty! how easily does it wash off? also, does it smear. i feel like i would mess that up in 5 mins.
- laureola@anders_pandabear It washes of with water and soap. Not as fast as when I use the Revlon ColorStay Pen, but it's still ok.
- krista_kochoh! i didn't realize it was makeup. i thought it was ink. i live it!
- laureola@anders_pandabear Oh THIS one is ink! A Faber Castell Pitt Artist Pen brush. But it's still quite easy to wash off
Log in to like or comment.