igotanFort Calgary Barracks, Fort Calgary was established in 1875 and is situated where the Bow River and the Elbow River meet, in present-day downtown Calgary, Alberta. A replica of the 1888 barracks was completed in 2000 at the current fort site, followed by the erection of palisades (smaller picture)
- s_fujii7It's taking me a while going through your gallery..the snippets of story underneath the pics are great! Nice to enter your world, Calgary sounds beautiful. :-)
- svetaleoTerrific red and white Please share with #window_door
- igotanGood to meet you too @sumaterasunshyn Thank you for showing me part of your world too. Warm greetings
- s_fujii7As the Americans like to say 'holla!' lol 😉🐶✨
- igotanAbsolutely # #window_door Are you in the windows and doors business? @svetaleo And Your pictures are absolutely stunning!
- igotanIs it in Australian "hello" too? @sumaterasunshyn
- s_fujii7No! Ours is g'day, howya goin'?
- igotanI need to Google translate quick! Not bad mate Have a good day, eh! @sumaterasunshyn
- s_fujii7Nah worries darl..
- s_fujii7Heheh.. Have a great day. Keep Calgary Tour alive😉
- svetaleoThank You! Lol! I'm their fan:-) see my @window_door account
- igotan@svetaleo Very nice picture! Do you own the window_door's account? Do they link back to the original picture/owner?
- taralhayesCan't wait to come back to Calgary in March!!
- vi2xpYou taken a nice shot! :-)
- igotanBusiness or pleasure? @taralwalker ... it might be cold
- taralhayesFor fun!!! We love to come in the winter! We'll be staying in Canmore. Love it there 😊
- igotan#calgary #yyc #sceneyyc #fortcalgary
- visitcalgaryThanks for sharing your amazing Calgary moment! Here it is on Capture Calgary: http://www.visitcalgary.com/capturecalgary/image/25168
- igotanThank you @webpape
- igotanMost excellent @taralwalker We will have lots of snow then for you!
Log in to like or comment.