tylerflorenceThe house we're renting doesn't have a rolling pen. Wine bottle 3/4's filled with water and put in the freezer for an hour has marble weight and temp
- linecookFreezable rolling pins. Why has no one invented this yet?
- ksadler@tylerflorence I've done that too!
- farmgirlgourmetLooks like @tylerflorence just invented it. :) great tip Chef
- auntbecky1965brilliant! and @linecook I actually think they do somewhere out there
- pussindocsMmm I like wine in me bottle 😄
- trufflefritesThat is brilliant.
- mrsrobinsonsfMy grandma would use a cold bottle of 7-up right out of the fridge to roll out her pies!!!
- smaggioYou'd think the cold would be great for dough that handles better cold, I was looking for a freezable rolling pin actually 😄
- jonthorne32Great #upcycle idea
- christymoylanAnother one of those #whydidntithinkofthat moments! Thanks @tylerflorence !
- yoaliciarGreat idea!
Log in to like or comment.