luckyshirtWhenever I eat a chocolate chip cookie, I get excited when I find a big space between chocolate chips that I can bite without biting a chocolate chip. Because that's the part I like. I don't really want the chocolate chips. But not once have I ever just made chocolate chip cookies without the fucking chocolate chips. Because I like the THREAT of chocolate chips. It makes the spaces between them that much better. You probably think I'm going to compare this to life, or love, or sex. I think it's enough to just make this about chocolate chips for now.
- seemsartlessImagine how much better the world would be if we heard "it's enough to just make this about chocolate chips for now" more often...
- tarabduffAll this time I thought I was alone...
- this1knoxGlad to see I wasnt the only one, dopeness
- bonnierockerSounds like you all need a support group...
- luckyshirt@tarabranigan As long as you consistently make your own life harder, you will never be alone.
- dolphinteeths@luckyshirt I've been making choc chip cookies w/out chips for years and my family thinks I'm nuts for liking that part the best.
- courtneyreneaPpl feel you, bro.
- rayfieldThat time of the month? It'll pass...
- hennypotterI like when I pull apart a warm cookie and catch it right in the middle of a chip. And I can see the melty chocolate slowly stretch to try and stay together. They never stay together. Let's just make this about chocolate chips. 💔
- kodinlanewaveI totally feel you. This is also the most insightful IG thread I've read in a while.
Log in to like or comment.