twlohaFear: To never recover from self-harm. | Dream: To love myself and to be as inspiring as @keltiecolleen. #FearsVsDreams
- leeleehxcThat's a fear we all go thru, I'm 4yrs 4 months & 29 days self harm free.... It IS possible, there is hope, stay strong
- acrainYou are so brave. It took me a long time to share my battle with self injury...you are already taking such healing steps by voicing your honest feelings. I can humbly say I am 12 yrs self injury free. So keep your chin up, there is hope ahead & it's worth it.
- kittensandkettlebellsI'm almost an entire year free :D
- thesammiejayneTay! is that you girl?! ❤❤
- beccamartinphotographyI never thought I'd be free, it's now been over 4 years! The temptation's always there when things get tough, it'
- beccamartinphotographybut I'm living proof that there's a way out! Never give up hope x
- flemingm2015You'll get through it babygirl. I promise. I never thought I would, but I did an if I can do it anyone can.
- felicia.mancusoI'm literally crying. I love you @haayitstaaay <3 <3
- sarahsmolsI'm crying, I love you @haayitstaaay <3
- haayitstaaay@love_brenna @sami_rr @euphoriaac @leeleehxc @acrain thank you so much. you have no idea how much this all means to me. <3
- haayitstaaay@moarail @flemingm2015 ^
- haayitstaaay@xautomatic_eyes @breakthebinds <3
- leeleehxc@haayitstaaay you ARE very inspiring! And brave and strong, recovery is hard and I still have rough days but just remember you are never ever alone in this <3
- leeleehxc@acrain @chlomophobia @moarail @flemingm2015 I don't know you all but lots of hugs on your recovery! I'm in recovery myself almost 4 and a half years. <3
- natalie912Recovery is possible,with Christ and many prayers I overcame SI after 12 yrs,been free of it for 8 yrs.
- flemingm2015@leeleehxc Thank you soo much and good luck. I know you can do it <3
- jackie_pintarI thought I'd never recover after 8 years. I've been free for 2 years now. If I can do it, so can you!! Remember: you are LOVED, you are IMPORTANT and you are BEAUTIFUL!!
- haayitstaaay@jdrcme thank you so much 💙
- haayitstaaayit's been over a month since you guys posted my photo but i still look back on it regularly to read these inspiring comments. thank you @twloha for bringing so much hope into my life and changing me for the better. and thank you to @keltiecolleen for never ceasing to inspire me. and thank you all for your kind words, they always make me smile 💛💛💛
Log in to like or comment.